Children’s Faith Formation
2021-2022 Classes begin the week of Sept 19th, 2021, and run through May 2022
Click here for Registration
Click here to PAY
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Program
- Level I (3-6), Level II (6-9 Years), Level III (9-12 Years) Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (Level II includes sacramental preparation for First Holy Communion and First Reconciliation)
- The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) is a Montessori-based approach to the religious formation of children grounded in Sacred Scripture, Catholic Doctrine, Liturgy and Prayer. Themes are presented in such a way as to develop the religious potential present in every child: the capacity to love and be loved, and be in a deep relationship with God.
- Classes begin in early September and continue through late May.
- Level I (Ages 3-6) children must be 3, 4 or 5 years of age by September 1st. Children must be potty-trained.
- Level II (Ages 6-9/1st, 2nd or 3rd Grade) includes Sacramental Preparation Years 1 and 2
- Level III (Ages 9-12/4th or 5th grade)
Textbook Faith Formation Program (Faith and Life Series)
- Elementary Faith Formation - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Grades
- First Reconciliation & First Eucharist – Two-year program
Contact Ginger Mortensen at (208) 375-6651, ext. 118 or email [email protected]
Because of room spacing limits, priority is given to parishioners.
Adult Volunteers needed! Those who are catechists or aides automatically receive a Faith Formation scholarship for their children. To volunteer, please reach out to Ginger Mortensen at [email protected]