St. Mark’s Health and Respect Life Ministries are teaming up to bring you:
The Hush on Women’s Health Seminar, Saturday, February 1st 2020. Click HERE to register.
9am-3pm Donoghue Hall, $15.00 suggested donation for the event and lunch.
Featuring breast cancer surgeon and researcher Angela Lanfranchi, MD and the documentary Hush, a liberating conversation about abortion, contraception, and women’s health.
This pro-information presentation is a must-attend event for all women, but men are welcome too!
- $99 until January 20, 2020
- $124 beginning January 21, 2020 until the registration deadline of February 17, 2020
Registration forms are available in the parish office.
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11 AM
Sunday Teen Mass 5pm
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri, Sat: 8 AM
Wednesday 8:30 AM
2nd Sunday of the month at 1 PM
Saturday 3 PM or by appointment
Welcome to St. Mark's Catholic Community. We are excited to receive and share the love of Christ with you.
You are invited to Mass!
YOU ARE INVITED TO MASS!
You don't have to be a Catholic to attend Mass! You are invited and welcome to join us any time! There is a spot for you at our table.
- Come as you are!
- There are laminated worship guides in our pews, please feel free to follow along!
- Stand when we stand, sit when we sit and sing when we sing. It is said that when you sing at Mass, you are praying TWICE, so join us in song (even if you think you don’t sing well).
- When we kneel, you can simply continue to sit, or you can kneel with us.
- When we receive the real presence in Holy Communion, you can continue to sit, or you can join the Communion procession with your arms crossed over your chest. The minister of Holy Communion will then give you a brief blessing.