Idaho Catholic Appeal (ICA)
We have 22% of our parishioners who have given toward our $194,779 goal. We are 95.3% of the way there but we still have about $9,156 left to get us to our goal!
Give online HERE!
"A welcoming, growing Catholic family that continuously experiences and joyfully shares the love of God."
As members of His Body, we come together and are transformed through the Word of God, the Mass, the Sacraments, and prayer. We go forth into the world sharing the Love of Christ.
Find a complete copy of the parish strategic plan, here.
Sunday 8:30 am, 11 am, and 5 pm
Monday 8 am
Tuesday 8 am, and 6 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am
Thursday 8 am
Friday 8 am
Saturday 8 am, and 5 pm
Confession Saturday morning 9-11 am, Tuesday 6:30-7:30 pm
Adoration During Confession times.
- Also available 24/7 in the Adoration Chapel (call the office for the code).
CONTRIBUTE ONLINE HERE
Tuesday Evening Masses!
Coming soon to our Sanctuary, thank you to the generous donors who made this happen!
Spanish and Vietnamese Mass Times
Catechism in a Year
Have you listened to the Podcast yet? It is excellent! Jump in on any day and you will learn something and grow in your faith! We will be gathering together later in the year to discuss some of the content as a community!
Children's and Youth Faith Formation
COVID has disrupted many on their sacramental journey. We are here for you!
Need Baptism? First Holy Communion? Confirmation? Marriage in the Church?
Contact: St. Mark's Parish Office at 208-375-6651.
Contact Ginger Mortensen at [email protected] for the sacramental needs of children through age 17.
Contact Juliet Jones: at [email protected] for the sacramental needs of adults ages 18 and up.
Registration will open in August 2023 and classes will begin in September 2023
Adult Faith Formation
Interested in Becoming Catholic? Contact Juliet Jones at 208-375-6651 or [email protected]
This ministry takes a minimum of 168 people to make it work! Ideally, we would have 336 adorers to make it run smoothly. We would love to have you be a partner for any hour of the day. Contact Julie to ask about availability (see information below). Come spend wonderful moments with our Lord!
Please contact Julie Sandrus for more information on our Adoration Chapel, how to visit with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, and how to commit to a Holy Hour: 208-323-0200 or stmarksadora[email protected]
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 (see 30) / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Ps 50:5-6, 7-8, 14 and 23 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 / Mk 11:11-26
Funeral Mass for Ted Edward Cray
Join us today as we celebrate the life of Ted Cray.