Council of Catholic Women (CCW)
ST MARK’S COUNCIL OF CATHOLIC WOMEN (CCW)
CCW has been uniting the women of St. Mark’s Parish in religious, educational and social activities since 1970. Their “Serving Hands” support our parish community by providing services for Altar Care, Funeral Dinners, Coffee Hours (one Sunday each month), Charitable Fund Raisers, Annual Rummage Sale, Sewing Circle (Provides altar linens) and a Children’s Play Group. We are affiliated with the Idaho Council of Catholic Women and the National Council of Catholic Women.
We meet once a month, September thru May, for social, spiritual and educational purposes.
The Membership form is located here: https://forms.gle/bmRkPuojQwa8wBmc7
Contact Brooke Smith for membership information at [email protected]
St Mark’s CCW lives out our mission by:
- Hosting the Rummage Sale each summer
- Hosting the Benefit Luncheon each Spring, which raises funds for a local charity
- Hosting coffee hours, to bring out community together
- Hosting funeral dinners, to nourish the grieving family members
- Providing two scholarships to St Mark's parents who are active in CCW in order to assist with tuition costs
- Providing Altar care, to care for our church and community
- Affiliated with the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW), and the Idaho Council of Catholic Women (ICCW) which allows us the opportunity to interact and actively participate with Catholic women around the state and country
- Always welcoming new members
- Always looking for ways to assist our Parish and community.
St Marks Board 2021-2023:
President: Natasha Eckhardt: [email protected]
1st Vice Pres: Christine Whitaker [email protected]
2nd VP: Mary Glenn [email protected]
Treasurer: Angie Bloom [email protected]
Recording Secretary: Tracy Janis [email protected]
Community Secretary: Renee Hankel: [email protected]
Past Pres. Brooke Smith [email protected]
We meet on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in Donoghue Hall, join us!*
May 3rd, 2021- Election of New Officers Meeting
Rummage Sale: July 16-17, 2021
*We take the Summer off for our meetings* We will meet again on Memorial Day.
CCW Ministry Chairs 2021-2023:
Membership Chair: Brooke Smith- [email protected]
Altar Care: Mary Glenn [email protected]
Wash Altar Server Albs: Kim Sawyer 208-724-5766
Wash Altar Linens: Mary Kaineg Phyllis Sawyer [email protected]
Marilyn Chastain [email protected]
Children’s Play Group: Christen DeRito
If you have any questions about CCW or any of our Ministries, please call the appropriate person listed or the president. They will be glad to help you.