Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11 AM, 5 PM
Monday - Thursday, Saturday 8 AM
Friday 8:30 AM (St. Mark's School Mass)
Saturday 3 pm or by appointment
"A welcoming, growing Catholic family that continuously experiences and joyfully shares the love of God."
As members of His Body, we come together and are transformed through the Word of God, the Mass, the Sacraments, and prayer. We go forth into the world sharing the Love of Christ.
Find a complete copy of the parish strategic plan, here.
On behalf of Father Ben Uhlenkott, Father Reginald Nwauzor, our deacons and parish staff, we welcome you to St. Mark’s and invite you to engage in the life of this vibrant Catholic Community.
It was just 40 years ago that a couple hundred parishioners founded St. Mark’s School and parish at the corner of Cole and Northview in Boise, Idaho. Today it is home to over 1,000 families and 60+ ministries and groups. Our campus today includes a beautiful church that seats 1700 for Mass, a perpetual Eucharistic adoration chapel, an esteemed Catholic school for Pre-K through Grade 8, The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, a sought after early childhood faith formation program, and a food bank which feeds over 26,000 hungry people each year. There is something for everyone here- meaningful ways to serve, to pray and to worship, to learn and to grow in fellowship and friendship.
As we look back with gratitude, let us look forward as a growing, welcoming parish family that continuously encounters the love of God which we joyfully share.
- Father Ben Uhlenkott, Pastor
- Father Reginald Nwauzor, Parochial Vicar
- Audrey Weiss, Office Manager
- Deb Miller, Financial Administrator
- Katie Stroschein, Pastoral Associate of Ministries
- Amy Wong-Little, Development Director
- Sergio Gonzales, Facilities Maintenance
- Chuck Nelson, Staff and IT Support
- Catherine Calovich, Director Elementary Faith Formation
- Ginger Mortensen, Assistant Director, Elementary Faith Formation
- Sean Forrest, Director of Youth Ministry
- Jeff Traw, Jr. High Youth Minister
- Megan Heying, Jr. High Youth Minister
- Katie Pape, Music Director