Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11 AM
Sunday Teen Mass 5pm
Monday - Thursday, Saturday 8 AM
Friday 8:30 AM (St. Mark's School Mass)
2nd Sunday of the month at 1 PM
Saturday 3 PM or by appointment
During Lent Reconciliation also at
Tuesday 8:30 to 9:30am and 5 to 7pm.
Holy Thursday, April 13th
Good Friday, April 14th
Stations of the Cross, 12pm
Holy Saturday, April 15th
Basket Blessing, 12pm
Easter Vigil, 8:30pm
Easter, April 16th
Mass, 7am, 8:30am, 11am
For More Events During Lent
"A welcoming, growing Catholic family that continuously experiences and joyfully shares the love of God."
As members of His Body, we come together and are transformed through the Word of God, the Mass, the Sacraments, and prayer. We go forth into the world sharing the Love of Christ.
Find a complete copy of the parish strategic plan, here.
Want to be Catholic?
Prayer Request Submissions: Click here!
Sign-Up for the St. Mark’s Newsletter: Sign Me UP!
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4 PM
Upcoming Events and News
- Father Ben Uhlenkott, Pastor
- Father Reginald Nwauzor, Parochial Vicar
- Richard Kulleck, Director of Parish Operations
- Audrey Weiss, Office Manager
- Donna Gordon, School Principal
- Deb Miller, Financial Administrator
- Katie Stroschein, Pastoral Associate of Ministries
- Amy Wong-Little, Development Director
- Sergio Gonzales, Facilities Maintenance
- Chuck Nelson, Staff and IT Support
- Catherine Calovich, Director Elementary Faith Formation
- Ginger Mortensen, Assistant Director, Elementary Faith Formation
- Mike Abbondandolo, Interim Jr & Sr High Youth Minister
- Katie Pape, Music Director