Advent Tuesday - Reconciliation at 5PM and Mass at 6PM. Held every Tuesday during Advent.
Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Dec. 8th. Masses at 8:30AM, 12 Noon, and 7PM.
Christmas Mass: Dec. 24th: 4:30 PM, 7:00 PM. Dec 25th: Midnight Mass, 10:30AM
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM, 11 AM
Sunday Teen Mass 5pm
Monday - Thursday, Saturday 8 AM
Friday 8:30 AM (St. Mark's School Mass)
Saturday 3 pm or by appointment
"A welcoming, growing Catholic family that continuously experiences and joyfully shares the love of God."
As members of His Body, we come together and are transformed through the Word of God, the Mass, the Sacraments, and prayer. We go forth into the world sharing the Love of Christ.
Find a complete copy of the parish strategic plan, here.
Prayer Request Submissions: Click here!
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4 PM
The parish office will be closed Thursday December 8th for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
Sign-Up for the St. Mark’s Newsletter: Sign Me UP!
Want to be Catholic?
The St. Mark's Community
Upcoming Events and News
- Father Ben Uhlenkott, Pastor
- Father Reginald Nwauzor, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Richard Kulleck, Director of Parish Operations
- Audrey Weiss, Office Manager
- Donna Gordon, School Principal
- Deb Miller, Financial Administrator
- Katie Stroschein, Pastoral Associate of Ministries
- Amy Wong-Little, Development Director
- Sergio Gonzales, Facilities Maintenance
- Chuck Nelson, Staff and IT Support
- Catherine Calovich, Director Elementary Faith Formation
- Ginger Mortensen, Assistant Director, Elementary Faith Formation
- Mike Abbondandolo, Interim Jr & Sr High Youth Minister
- Megan Heying, Interim Youth Ministry Support
- Katie Pape, Music Director
Adoration Moving to Church
Beginning on December 5th at 6AM and continuing through December 6th at 5PM Adoration will take place in the church. Adorers must enter the building through the wooden double doors near the faith formation room on the north side of the building. For More information click here.
For more videos visit our Faith Highlights Blog