No Jobs at this time for the Parish (check back soon)
School Job Openings
IT Support Specialist (part-time/full-time)
St. Mark's Catholic School, Boise, Idaho
- Under the direction of the school principal is responsible for supporting the Diocese of Boise in its mission to evangelize, catechize, and educate youth in a Catholic School environment.
- When school is in session
- Flexible days and hours
- Planning and testing technologies for use by students, teachers and school administrators.
- Maintain and troubleshoot VoIP phone system.
- Manage and troubleshoot Chrome OS devices using Google for Education.
- Managing WiFi networks.
- Manage and plan for antivirus and content filtering solutions.
- Troubleshoot and manage Windows computers and servers.
- Manage and troubleshoot printers for use by Chrome and Windows devices.
- Maintain and manage technologies used in the classroom, including projectors, document cameras and the like.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience preferred in the following areas:
- Troubleshooting PC and Laptops running Windows and Chrome OS
- IT security practices
- WiFi networks
- Troubleshooting network and shared printers
- Windows Networks and servers
- Active Directory
- Experience with Routers and Switches a plus
- Experience with VoIP phone systems a plus
- Certifications in appropriate areas are a plus and include A+, Microsoft and Cisco
Email the following to Donna Gordon, principal, email@example.com:
- Cover letter, explaining your interest in the position
- Diocesan Application for Employment
The job closes when position is filled